Every product have an impact for the
communities across Malaysia.
Face Mask Provided
Participated by 200+ fundraisers to amplify greater community impact.
We create a greater impact with
different organizations with similar value.
of Hand Sanitizers Donated
SERUM emphasizes on transparency and integrity
for all of our initiatives.
SERUM strongly believes that everyone should be included in the impact-making equation, enable clear and transparent impact for the communities across Malaysia.
Our Impact Footprints
• SERUM was founded on April 2020 & started operation
• Started community partnership with Taylors Community, Relawan Majlis Belia Malaysia (MBM), Malaysia Karen Organization, Tanma Federation, Impact Malaysia.
• 327 Hand Sanitisers, 287 beneficiaries impacted with Majlis Belia Malaysia, Taylors Community, Malaysia Karen Organization & Tanma Federation (APR 2020 Impact Report)
• NGOhub support SERUM as crowdfunding platform for executing Fundraising From Home Program (FFH)
• Batch 1 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] raised RM4335.07 by 21 youths Enactus, Nottingham Malaysia & AIESEC in Malaysia
• 32.5L hand sanitisers, 3250 face masks to 650 beneficiaries impacted with Malaysia Karen Organization and Tanma Federation (MAY 2020 Impact Report)
• Community partnership with Tanma Federation to make coaster
• Village Grocer Malaysia, enabled by The Incitement contributed 3300 pieces of face masks and 160 litres of hand sanitiser to the community in need for June and July
• Batch 2 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] raised RM2987.66 by 7 youths through NGOhub Malaysia
• 5000 face masks, 60 litres of hand sanitisers to Sze Woman of Hope, received by 1000 Pakistani Refugees, 10 litres of hand sanitisers to 4 learning centres for Tanma Federation, 20 litres of hand sanitisers to Malaysia Karen Organisation (JUNE 2020 Impact Report)
• Started community partnership with Pertubuhan Pusat Kebajikan Destiny, Elluminate, Gerakan Amal Bersama (GRAB)
• Transitioned from disposable to reusable face masks with Lady Ayaz to produce reusable face masks for Buy&Impact and Donation to other communities in need.
• Launched our Royal Empress face masks under Buy&Impact
July Bake Sales, partnered with 6 bakers, raised RM126.15 (b40bakes, zeal_kl, Mad Batter, Ibupreneur, theburntbakes, Nokana Love)
• Batch 3 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] have raised RM7262.83 by 15 youths across 4 countries
• Launched our Merdeka edition face masks under Buy&Impact (Noble, Native, Hope, Bold)
• Started community partnership with Kechara Soup Kitchen & Accelerate
• Listed as Changemakers for Reunited Fund under the #AnakAnakMalaysia campaign by The Star and EcoWorld
• Batch 4 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] have raised RM2153.13 by 8 youths across Malaysia
• 68 bottles of hand sanitisers to Accelerate Global, 500 disposable face masks to Kechara Soup Kitchen, 160 face masks, 160 bottles of hand sanitisers to Malaysia Karen Organization (AUG 2020 Impact Report)
• Selected as Top 10 in Hero Bangkit, an initiative between Tesco Malaysia and Astro Malaysia, allow SERUM to expand its sustainability and impact across Malaysia
• 35 litres of hand sanitisers, 300 face masks to Pertubuhan Pusat Kebajikan Destiny, 20 litres of hand sanitisers to E-Illuminate community centre, 20 litres of hand sanitisers to Tanma Federation learning centre, 22.5 litres of hand sanitiser, 450 face masks to Persatuan Gerakan Amal Bersama (JUL 2020 Impact Report)
• Featured as one of the partners to receive the B40 Covid19 Emergency Fund grant by The Incitement
• Started community partnership with Malaysian Federation of the Deaf, Bengkel Perlindungan Semangat Maju Taiping, Pertubuhan Kebajikan Al-Firdausi, Pertubuhan Perkhidmatan Sosial dan Pembangunan Komuniti Daerah Gombak Selangor (PSPK)
Sunshine Cottage Welfare Society Kulim, Persatuan Pembangunan Demi Rakyat Malaysia, 2ndChanceProgram, PT Foundation, Pertubuhan Pembangunan Ekonomi Dan Komuniti Selangor, Independent Living & Training Centre Malaysia, Absolute Malaysia,
Kechara Soup Kitchen Society, Pertubuhan Kebajikan, Kemiskinan, Persahabatan Afrika Asia Kuala Lumpur dan Selangor, The Lost Food Project
• Launched our Christmas Pack under Buy&Impact
• Batch 5 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] have raised RM17,524.96 (equivalent 1752 hygiene kits to underserved communities in Malaysia) by by 61 youths across Malaysia (Fundraisers: UniKL 2nd year Management and Entrepreneurship students, Enactus Nottingham & individual fundraisers)
• Impact delivered with our partnership with MDTi for their CSR initiative, with Incitement as our Community Partner, distributed 4,000 bottles of hand sanitisers, contribution in kind worth RM200,000 distributed, provided 400,000 pieces of disposable face masks, serve a total of 16,000 beneficiaries, assisted 13 NGOs to get back on track (NOV 2020 Impact Report)
• Batch 6 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] have raised RM5745.79 by 31 youths across Malaysia (Fundraisers: UiTM Puncak Alam campus - Association of Event Management students)
• Batch 7 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] have raised RM 6419.05 by 46 youths across Malaysia (Fundraisers: UNIMAS 1st year Anthropology and Sociology students)
• 160 litres of hand sanitisers, 3300 pieces of disposal face masks to 6 beneficiaries (DEC 2020 Impact Report)
• Launched CNY + Valentine Campaign under Buy&Impact (Self Love Gift Box, Affection Gift Box, Prosperity Gift Box)
• Partnership with Kaoprise on Handmade Soaps
• 500 pieces of face shields, 1945 bottles of hand sanitisers to Persatuan Penbangunan Modal Insan Malaysia and Brickfields Asia College (BAC) to assist the previous Pahang flood victims stationed at Pusat Permindahan Banjir Temerloh. 300 pieces of reusable face masks to Good Shepherd Services (JAN 2021 Impact Report)
• Launched #1 SERUM’s Exclusive Workshop with a title of “Social Entrepreneurship 101”
• Batch 8 Fundraising From Home Program [FFH] have raised RM 3710.86 by 14 youths across Malaysia (13 of fundraisers are from University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
• Distributed 132 bottles of 80ml hand sanitisers, 132 pieces of reusable face masks, 88 pieces of face shields to Little Steps & Manna Learning Centre(FEB 2021 Impact Report)
Fundraising From Home is Great!
KUALA LUMPUR: Exciting news — SERUM’s Batch 9 Fundraising From Home (FFH) Program which lasted for 2 weeks had just ended on 26th April 2021. We’ve got 35 participants from UniKL, who had successfully raised a total of RM 4,301.90. In this article, their source of motivation will be revealed... Read More
A Look Back on December 2020
SERUM is a social enterprise that channels hygiene kits such as face masks and hand sanitisers from contributors to beneficiaries through collaborators or partners like NGOs, orphanages or organisations. … Read More